Thursday, September 18, 2008

Join Sylvia For Her Web Class Thursday Night! by Sylvia Browne

I do hope that you will join me for my Web Class on Angels and Spirit Guides this Thursday night, September 18 at 9:00pm ET, 8:00pm CT, 7:00pm MT, and 6:00pm PT right here on SpiritNow.com.

Thousands of people have joined me for my previous SpiritNow.com Web Classes. For September, I will discuss Angels and Spirit Guides, a topic that many are curious about. Our Angels and Spirit Guides guide us and love us. These relationships are special and precious to us. Learn all about Angels and Spirit Guides and these unique relationships that we have. I am certain this will be a Web Class to remember!

Plus, remember I will pick one lucky viewer during the Web Class to win a free private phone reading with ME!

Please invite your family and friends to join us for this special Web Class this Thursday, September 18 on SpiritNow.com. This Web Class will have you feeling more connected to your Angels and Spirit Guides than ever before. Many of you know just how important my very own Spirit Guide Francine has been to me throughout my life. Learn how important the Angels and Spirit Guides can be for you.

I hope you’ll be with me this Thursday, September 18 on SpiritNow.com for this special event created just for you. Please know that your Angels and Spirit Guides love you and watch over you always.


Love Always,

Sylvia Browne


Sylvia Browne is without question, "America's #1 Psychic," an internationally known psychic and medium.

No comments: